This disorder is defined as the adverse immune response to a food protein. It is different from other allergies. It can lead to the mental disorders and it can be caused by alcohol. It can be caused by the nut, food and eggs. There is a form of immune therapy which includes the sub lingual [...]
It includes the pharmaco therapy and immune therapy mainly. In the pharmaco therapy there are many antagonistic drugs which are used to block the action of allergic mediators and also prevent the activation and degranulation processes. It includes the anti histamines, cortisones, dexa methasone, hydro cortisone, adrenaline, theo phylline and cromolyn sodium. There were anti [...]
It includes the number of improvements till date to treat this condition. In relation to the hyper sensitivity and anaphylaxis there are reactions to the food, drugs and insects. There is an allergic skin disease and includes the identification of food proteins. They have the ability to bind with the IgE and form severe reactions. [...]
It includes the two categories mainly the host and environmental factors. The host factors include the sex, hereditary, race and age. Out of all this the most important factor is hereditary. The incidence of the allergic diseases has increased recently and this has been due to the involvement of multiple factors. There are 4 main [...]
It is defined as a disorder in which there is an involvement of the immune system. It is also known as the atopy. These reactions occur to normal harmless environmental substances referred as allergens. They are acquired and predictable and fast in onset. It is a type of hyper sensitivity and is known as the [...]
- What Is Agyria Pachygyria Polymicrogyria?
- What Is A Clono Rchiasis Disease?
- What Is A Viral Hemorrhagic Fever?
- What Is An Aicardi-Goutières Syndrome?
- What Is A Synovitis Acne Pustulosis Hyperostosis Osteomyelitis Syndrome?
- What Is Agyria?
- What Is Hypo Perfusion?
- What Is A Charcot Marie Tooth Disease?
- What Is A Neo Natal Conjunctivitis?
- What Is A Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
- What Is A Group A Streptococcal Bacteria?
- What Is A Gerst Mann Straussler Scheinker Syndrome?
- What Is An Astro Virus Infection?
- What Is A Bolivian Hemorrhagic Fever?
- What Is A Guillain Barre Syndrome?
- Abdomen Disorders
- Bacterial Diseases
- Blood Diseases
- Bone Diseases
- Cardio Vascular Diseases
- Cold & Flu
- Emotional Disorders
- Enzyme Deficiency Diseases
- Excretory Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- Heart Diseases
- Hematology Diseases
- Hormonal Diseases
- Infectious Disease
- Intestinal Diseases
- Joint Diseases
- Kidney Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lymph Diseases
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Miscellaneous Diseases
- Muscular Diseases
- Oral Health
- Pancreas Disease
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Respiratory Disease
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Skin Diseases
- Women's Health