It is defined as a disorder in which there is a most common type of dementia. It cannot be cured and is destructive disease. It is also known as Alzheimer or senile type dementia of the Alzheimer type which is referred as the SDAT. It was first explained by the psychiatrist who belonged to Germany [...]
It is very difficult to have an idea about the outcome of this disease known as prognosis. The time span of this disease is not constant. It becomes full blown after some time interval. It can go undetected for few years. The average individual after this diagnosis is able to live for seven years only. [...]
Alzheimer’s disease is usually diagnosed clinically from the double history from relatives and patient history. Also certain clinical observations are made in which they rely on the features of nerves and few psychological features. Advanced medical imaging with computed tomography (CT) or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), along with a single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) [...]
There are three main different theories regarding it. The oldest theory is based upon the drugs. It is known as cholinergic hypothesis. This disorder is due to the decrease in the synthesis of acetylcholine which helps in the conduction of nerves. This hypothesis is not accepted as the medicines which are used to overcome the [...]
As the disease progress the symptoms include the 1. Irritation 2. Confusion 3. Change in mood 4. Inability to speak properly 5. Loss of memory in the long term 6. Decrease in the senses. 7. Loss of functions of the body. 8. Death It is very difficult to have an idea about the outcome of [...]
- What Is Agyria Pachygyria Polymicrogyria?
- What Is A Clono Rchiasis Disease?
- What Is A Viral Hemorrhagic Fever?
- What Is An Aicardi-Goutières Syndrome?
- What Is A Synovitis Acne Pustulosis Hyperostosis Osteomyelitis Syndrome?
- What Is Agyria?
- What Is Hypo Perfusion?
- What Is A Charcot Marie Tooth Disease?
- What Is A Neo Natal Conjunctivitis?
- What Is A Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
- What Is A Group A Streptococcal Bacteria?
- What Is A Gerst Mann Straussler Scheinker Syndrome?
- What Is An Astro Virus Infection?
- What Is A Bolivian Hemorrhagic Fever?
- What Is A Guillain Barre Syndrome?
- Abdomen Disorders
- Bacterial Diseases
- Blood Diseases
- Bone Diseases
- Cardio Vascular Diseases
- Cold & Flu
- Emotional Disorders
- Enzyme Deficiency Diseases
- Excretory Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- Heart Diseases
- Hematology Diseases
- Hormonal Diseases
- Infectious Disease
- Intestinal Diseases
- Joint Diseases
- Kidney Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lymph Diseases
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Miscellaneous Diseases
- Muscular Diseases
- Oral Health
- Pancreas Disease
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Respiratory Disease
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Skin Diseases
- Women's Health