• It includes the long history of neglect along with the physical abuse. They have a chance of developing psychiatric problems. One also observes an improperly organized attachment. Anxiety, stress, physical injury to child and re victim of the child is also observed. It can result in a psychological trauma. It is more complex and [...]
It includes the statistics of the year 1997 which says that there were most cases of neglect which were followed by the physical as well as sexual abuse. The least cases were of emotional mal treatment. In single parent families the child neglect and abuse were quite common. It was not so common when both [...]
It includes the multiple causes as this is a complex phenomenon. One must know about the cause of abuse and must treat accordingly. The parents who abuse their wife physically have more chances of their children getting abused. It is still not clear if a problem in the marriage of parents is a cause of [...]
It includes the multiple treatments. The sexually abused children were treated with the help of therapy known as trauma related cognitive behavioral therapy. It affects the trauma related symptoms present in children. It includes anxiety and clinical depression mainly. This therapy has been proved to be more successful than other therapies. The abuse related cognitive [...]
Signs and symptoms of Abuse are • Depression • Anxiety • Stress • Physical injury to child • Re victim of the child. It can result in a psychological trauma. It is more complex and related to the post traumatic stress. Most commonly the children who get abused are females. Most of the offenders are [...]
What is a child abuse? It is defined as a disorder in which there is a physical as well as emotional mis treatment of child. It is also defined as a number of acts of omission or commission by parents or a care giver. It may result in harm or chances of harm or threatening [...]
- What Is Agyria Pachygyria Polymicrogyria?
- What Is A Clono Rchiasis Disease?
- What Is A Viral Hemorrhagic Fever?
- What Is An Aicardi-Goutières Syndrome?
- What Is A Synovitis Acne Pustulosis Hyperostosis Osteomyelitis Syndrome?
- What Is Agyria?
- What Is Hypo Perfusion?
- What Is A Charcot Marie Tooth Disease?
- What Is A Neo Natal Conjunctivitis?
- What Is A Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
- What Is A Group A Streptococcal Bacteria?
- What Is A Gerst Mann Straussler Scheinker Syndrome?
- What Is An Astro Virus Infection?
- What Is A Bolivian Hemorrhagic Fever?
- What Is A Guillain Barre Syndrome?
- Abdomen Disorders
- Bacterial Diseases
- Blood Diseases
- Bone Diseases
- Cardio Vascular Diseases
- Cold & Flu
- Emotional Disorders
- Enzyme Deficiency Diseases
- Excretory Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- Heart Diseases
- Hematology Diseases
- Hormonal Diseases
- Infectious Disease
- Intestinal Diseases
- Joint Diseases
- Kidney Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lymph Diseases
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Miscellaneous Diseases
- Muscular Diseases
- Oral Health
- Pancreas Disease
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Respiratory Disease
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Skin Diseases
- Women's Health