It is defined as a disorder in which there is a formation of excessive hair in the females. It occurs in the genital areas as well as on the face. It occurs where the hair are not present. It is quite equivalent to the male pattern of body hair as in the case of adrongenic [...]
It is defined as a disorder in which there is an increase in the sweating. Sweating is common when there is hot or the person does an exercise. It can also occur if there is a stress. The people with this disorder sweat a lot even if the conditions are normal. What are the signs [...]
It is defined as a disorder in which there is not an underlying disease process. It is named after Dr. Thomas Addison who was the first to describe this condition. He was a British physician. He described the condition in on the constitutional and local effects of the disease in a supra renal capsules in [...]
It is mainly caused by the mutation in the fibroblast growth factor receptor gene which is also known as the FGFR3. It helps in the making of protein and helps in the development of cartilage. It changes the cartilage into bone. The mutation in the gene disturbs the structure of cartilage and does not allow [...]
It is defined as a condition in which there occurs a dwarf which has a short stature. The average height is 131 cm of the male and the height of female is 123 cm. Their prevalence is 1 in 25000. It is the autosomal dominant condition. It is the genetic disorder and is also known [...]
With the help of prenatal ultrasound, this can be detected even before the birth. DNA test is also helpful in this regard. It is helpful to detect the homozygosity in which two copies are inherited. These inherited copied are of the mutant genes due to which it becomes a lethal condition and may lead to [...]
- What Is Agyria Pachygyria Polymicrogyria?
- What Is A Clono Rchiasis Disease?
- What Is A Viral Hemorrhagic Fever?
- What Is An Aicardi-Goutières Syndrome?
- What Is A Synovitis Acne Pustulosis Hyperostosis Osteomyelitis Syndrome?
- What Is Agyria?
- What Is Hypo Perfusion?
- What Is A Charcot Marie Tooth Disease?
- What Is A Neo Natal Conjunctivitis?
- What Is A Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
- What Is A Group A Streptococcal Bacteria?
- What Is A Gerst Mann Straussler Scheinker Syndrome?
- What Is An Astro Virus Infection?
- What Is A Bolivian Hemorrhagic Fever?
- What Is A Guillain Barre Syndrome?
- Abdomen Disorders
- Bacterial Diseases
- Blood Diseases
- Bone Diseases
- Cardio Vascular Diseases
- Cold & Flu
- Emotional Disorders
- Enzyme Deficiency Diseases
- Excretory Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- Heart Diseases
- Hematology Diseases
- Hormonal Diseases
- Infectious Disease
- Intestinal Diseases
- Joint Diseases
- Kidney Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lymph Diseases
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Miscellaneous Diseases
- Muscular Diseases
- Oral Health
- Pancreas Disease
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Respiratory Disease
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Skin Diseases
- Women's Health