It is defined as a disorder in which there is an involvement of the lungs. It involves the other parts of lungs also like the bronchi, pleural cavity as well as pleural fluid. The other parts of respiratory system include the trachea, upper respiratory tree as well as nerves and muscles of breathing. They can [...]
It is defined as a disorder in which there is an increase in the respiration it is also known as hyper ventilation. It increases the ph of blood which is quite common and is known as the alkalosis. It is one of the categories which disturb the balance of acid as well as base. What [...]
What are the causes of atelectasis? It includes the post surgical phase which hampers the breathing after the surgery of abdomen. It also shows a splinting. The people who smoke and are older in age are at risk of this disorder. It also tells about the blockage of bronchiole or bronchus which occur within the [...]
It is defined as a disorder in which there is an absence of the exchange of gas in alveoli. It may occur due to the collapse of alveoli or the consolidation of fluid. It may involve part or full lung. In this condition alveoli are deflated and are different from the consolidation of lungs. This [...]
It is defined as a disorder in which there is a perfusion of blood from the nose. It is one of the most common complaints which happen during the emergency. It frights the patient as well as attendant. It occurs if the patient is kid. There are number of causes which can lead to this [...]
- What Is Agyria Pachygyria Polymicrogyria?
- What Is A Clono Rchiasis Disease?
- What Is A Viral Hemorrhagic Fever?
- What Is An Aicardi-Goutières Syndrome?
- What Is A Synovitis Acne Pustulosis Hyperostosis Osteomyelitis Syndrome?
- What Is Agyria?
- What Is Hypo Perfusion?
- What Is A Charcot Marie Tooth Disease?
- What Is A Neo Natal Conjunctivitis?
- What Is A Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy?
- What Is A Group A Streptococcal Bacteria?
- What Is A Gerst Mann Straussler Scheinker Syndrome?
- What Is An Astro Virus Infection?
- What Is A Bolivian Hemorrhagic Fever?
- What Is A Guillain Barre Syndrome?
- Abdomen Disorders
- Bacterial Diseases
- Blood Diseases
- Bone Diseases
- Cardio Vascular Diseases
- Cold & Flu
- Emotional Disorders
- Enzyme Deficiency Diseases
- Excretory Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- Heart Diseases
- Hematology Diseases
- Hormonal Diseases
- Infectious Disease
- Intestinal Diseases
- Joint Diseases
- Kidney Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lymph Diseases
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Miscellaneous Diseases
- Muscular Diseases
- Oral Health
- Pancreas Disease
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Respiratory Disease
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Skin Diseases
- Women's Health